Re: Art Teachers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
henry (taylorh)
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 10:28:47 -0700 (MST)

It's part of my insidious and unachievable plan to "take over the world".

Seriously, we all have some impact on how and what our "reality" becomes.
>From one point of view we are living today amidst the intermingled ruins
of utopia as imagined by the individual artists and theorists who came
before us. Who knows what little fragments of our own particular vision
will survive and merge with the visions of others to form some distant
/weltanschaung/...

-henry