Re: Magazines

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 09:00:41 -0600 (CST)

Art Education from the NAEA - National Art Education Association, 1916
Association Dr., Reston VA 22901-1590 (703)860-8000. This is good for
methods of art education, great art history activities, info on DBAE, etc.

Arts & Activities P.O. Box 85103, San Diego, CA 92186-9933 - This is
more crafty ideas and access to suppliers.

Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art