Re: Magazines

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sandra L. Eckert (seart)
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 21:28:05 -0500

Dear Amy,
When I started teaching (and still!) I found "School Arts" to be the
most helpful in terms of helping to generate ideas. "Art News" and/or "Art
in America" are good contemporary adult art resources, too. One of the best
things you can do is join your State branch of the National Art Education
Association. It will provide a wealth of resources and opportunities for
you. It's money well spent, too, as the Association promotes Art Education.
Good Luck!