Re: Printers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gary LaTurner (garyl.wa.us)
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:10:39 -0700 (PDT)

At home I use the 855C by Hewlett Packard. When using the high quality
gloss paper @$1.00 per sheet I get a fairly good quality. I also take my
work, photographs to Kinko for scanning. I use a Zip drive disk to be
able to scan at a higher resolution. Kinko in Washington State also has
the Zip Drive (Iomega) hardware to make things easier. I like the
printer for daily text oriented work as well as for color copies.