Re: Christian Art?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Wendy Ellen Cochran (wcochra)
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 08:13:41 -0800 (PST)

Face of the Gods was here in Berkeley and we had many wonderful
performances around the altars. I teach all this African Diaspora stuff
in the context of dance...I always have the religious overtones I have to
deal with...but I do it...it is important stuff for these kids to know.I
have wonderful resources around all this material. Robert Farris
Thompson's publishings would astound your students in art...look through
them...

wendyellen wcochra