Re: ODD QUESTION

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
sarah ann bowler (sbowler)
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 20:04:16 -0700 (MST)

Perhaps this will be of no help at all, but the other day I came across
a journal called the American Journal of Distance Education. I do not
know what your library resources are there, but if you can get ahold of
this journal, they may know somebody with a list of programs. It's a
facinating journal, and there are more and more people in your situation
all the time. Its just a suggestion.

Sally Bowler