[teacherartexchange] 7-12 scope and sequence

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2012 - 02:04:11 PDT

I am trying to guide my department through writing a scope and sequence for grades 7 through 12. We have quite a mishmash of international curricula for various grades and I don't think there's ever been anything comprehensive for the secondary art program. The students are lacking in some basic skills and their vocabulary for discussing and writing about art is very limited. Does anyone have a scope and sequence of skills taught throughout the grades they could send me as a guideline? There's a lot that needs to be taught but I can't decide what and when. I've looked at some curriculum maps online but they have been too general. Thanks!

Maggie

Sent from my iPad