RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 27, 2012

---------

From: Wendy Wells (wwells_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 06:42:23 PDT

Hello sister/fellow art teachers! I have been on this list for several years. I do not often post, but I read everything. Please keep posting your thoughts, websites, lesson ideas, questions. I know everyone is very busy, but it is such a great way to network. Thanks-Wendy
Wendy Wells
Visual Arts Teacher K-12
Bethel Schools
273 Pleasant Street
Bethel, Vermont 05032
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This transmission may contain confidential and/or
privileged material and is transmitted for the intended
recipient/s exclusively. Any use, re-transmission, copying,
reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination or
distribution by any person(s) or entity other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited and will be enforced
by all legal means, including action for damages. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
material from any computer or other storage device or media.
Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of
this communication cannot be guaranteed.