[teacherartexchange] "Fat Cat" Fine Art - need a good laugh today?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2012 - 15:53:11 PDT

Greetings All,

Some of these images really cracked me up:
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/fat-cat-makes-for-fine-art-1332382136-slideshow/

"Artist Svetlana Petrova doesn't have to pay models to pose for her,
instead she uses her ginger tabby Zarathustra. She recreates some of
the world's finest paintings by Botticelli, Dali, or Monet, featuring
her fine feline as willing subject."

I have my own "fat cat" - maybe I should get to work?

Regards,

Judy