Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] taking notes on lessons

From: Carol K. (artcek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2012 - 08:49:12 PST

I feel like I need to become better organized in terms of taking notes
on lessons so that I remember in future years what worked & what did
not work. Currently I have a binder per grade level of lesson plans,
notes, and master copies of handouts. I'm thinking that I will
probably keep this system & just try to be more diligent about keeping
it up to date. (I probably just need to schedule a time to do it.)
Does anyone have a different system?

I found this link for using Evernote to organize lessons, to do lists,
etc. (I'm not quite there yet....but it does look really cool)

To unsubscribe go to