Re: [teacherartexchange] Greek and Roman Architecture and Today

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2012 - 09:36:19 PST

Another factor to consider in designing structures is environmental
concerns. Having students research green roofs, water use, earth-
friendly materials, etc. adds a lot of thinking to architecture.
Again, so much is now available on line under green architecture. I
once had a printmaking class design tree houses to print. They learned
a lot about trees as well as structures.
Peggy