Re: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 17:09:39 PST

I don't get a number, but ask for what I need and usually get it. It is expected
that I keep the number as low as possible - I have 200 gr. 6-8 students and
spent about 400.00 this year.

About 10 years ago, I got 1,000.00 a year-
20 years ago, I got 2,000 a year and charged kids 3.00 a semester. No lab fees
allowed now at all.
Heather in Orange County