RE: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 10:07:49 PST

Wow Denise, and in Marin County, I grew up in Novato and Lucas Valley,
that is truly sad.
First, is a corporate sponsor available to help fund your art program

I do not have an art budget, I teach at a private Catholic School in
Nebraska,

So I have art supplies on the school supply list by class (, and I hunt
at Walmart and Target to determine what they can easily bring. The
teachers gather the Art Supplies and bring them to me the first week of
class, I do not have the students keep them, they are for everyone and I
use them accordingly:

For instance:

1st grade 12 pencils
                         2 erasers
2nd grade 8 count crayola water color
                        2 sharpies
                        2 fine point sharpies
3rd grade 24 count crayola colored pencils