RE: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]

---------

From: Strandberg, Debra (dstrandberg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 07:19:12 PST

My heart goes out to you in your situation. I teach art at an elementary in Texas, grades 4, 5 and 6. We used to get around $1000 a year for art for 850 students. Now it is an ask for it and we will approve it if we have the money ...kind of situation, plus supplies we get from the parents at the beginning of the year and from local businesses. No problems so far, but we are careful to document what we need and produce results with whatever we ask for. Good Luck.