[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]

---------

From: Denise Mozzetti (mozzart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 06:19:09 PST

I'd love some information from you all. Our district is in impasse now because we haven't had a new contract in over three years, and we can't seem to work with the district. One of the things that bothers me is the large amount allotted for supplies, money which never hits the art department. We do not get one thin dime for our classes. So I'm going to speak to the board next week, and I would love to know what other districts are getting for their classes, especially California districts.

Can you help?

Denise in Novato