RE: [teacherartexchange] slab roller

---------

From: Denise Pannell (Denise.Pannell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2011 - 14:51:35 PDT

I bought the Bailey Minimite tabletop slab roller and LOVE it. I teach elementary, so this was just the right size for all we do. I don't know how I threw out all those slabs before- my arm would be killing me by the end of the day!

_http://www.dickblick.com/products/bailey-minimight-slab-roller/?wmcp=google&wmcid=products&wmckw=30249-1016

Hope that helps!
Denise

Subject: [teacherartexchange] slab roller

Hi all

I was hoping someone could recommend a slab roller, probably a table
top model due to very little classroom space. I teach elementary and
middle school grade levels. Thanks so much.
Chris