Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] slab roller

From: Denise Pannell (Denise.Pannell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2011 - 14:51:35 PDT

I bought the Bailey Minimite tabletop slab roller and LOVE it. I teach elementary, so this was just the right size for all we do. I don't know how I threw out all those slabs before- my arm would be killing me by the end of the day!

Hope that helps!

Subject: [teacherartexchange] slab roller

Hi all

I was hoping someone could recommend a slab roller, probably a table
top model due to very little classroom space. I teach elementary and
middle school grade levels. Thanks so much.

To unsubscribe go to