Re: [teacherartexchange] Tracking attendance and supplies in photo class

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2011 - 20:55:19 PDT

One thing I used to do in these situations (photo and video) was have
a daily worksheet, worth 10 points per day towards the project as a
whole where students had to describe their activities for each day.
They had to write this before the end of class and turn in. Not
perfect, but kept most on track most of the time. Accountability.