RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 24, 2011

---------

From: Wendy Wells (wwells_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2011 - 06:59:16 PDT

Wendy Wells
Visual Arts Teacher K-12
Bethel Schools
273 Pleasant Street
Bethel, Vermont 05032

Subject: Elementary Art Smocks, vinyl with velcro closure
From: mrsbeeswax@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:37:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

Anyone have a source for elementary size art smocks, Vinyl with velcro "belt". NO tying involved.

I cannot find them anywhere.

ps not the Crayola ones

Let me know,

Christine Besack

Christine-i charge each classroom teacher with the duty of having students bring in large t-shirts from home. they have their names on them and they arrive at my door with their smocks/t-shirts already on. wendy
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This transmission may contain confidential and/or
privileged material and is transmitted for the intended
recipient/s exclusively. Any use, re-transmission, copying,
reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination or
distribution by any person(s) or entity other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited and will be enforced
by all legal means, including action for damages. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
material from any computer or other storage device or media.
Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of
this communication cannot be guaranteed.