Re: [teacherartexchange] Helping Japan - See "Fans for Japan"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 18:40:13 PDT

Greetings All,

Just in case you missed Ken Rohrer's post.....

From Ken:

Several art teachers have collaborated to create "Fans for Japan."
This section has ideas for art teachers and students to create art and
sell it to make money for the earthquake relief effort in Japan.

You can find the site at:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/japan/index.html

Spread the word!

Several Art Education Yahoo Group members contributed to this mini
site that Ken created for aid to Japan.

If you have ideas to add to it, please email Ken Rohrer (his email
address is on Incredible Art Department web site).

Judy Decker

P.S. As always, remember to clip out member email addresses when you
reply. Your efforts will reduce the amount of Spam we all receive...
and likewise, Digest users, remember to remove the digest when you
reply (only include a small snippet of the post to which you are
replying.