Re: [teacherartexchange] Fans for Japan

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 09:18:44 PDT

Thanks so much for sharing this Ken. We're thinking of making origami
cranes to raise funds for the relief effort. As you probably know,
cranes are a symbol of hope in Japanese culture. It helps if you have
several students who know how to fold cranes, so that they can help
coach others.

Natalie (California)