Re: [teacherartexchange] "Cornerstone Assessment"

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2011 - 05:17:02 PDT

This is a new one to me. Education is infamous for its ever-changing jargon; most of it is just old wine in a new bottle. I would take some of the already-established benchmarks you've been using, reword them a bit to use the CA jargon, and see how that flies. No need to stress yourselves out simply reinventing the wheel.

Aarrgh, so happy not to be be teaching in the US anymore.

Maggie

Sent from my iPad