Re: [teacherartexchange] collaborative project idea

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2011 - 08:44:55 PDT

Would it be possible to do all three and then critique them together and discuss the pros and cons of each, thus deciding which one everyone likes best? It would certainly reinforce the concept that there are many ways to approach any subject. Also, I love brainstorming with students, so I would consider letting them give suggestions for what they think would work.

gayle