RE: [teacherartexchange] collaborative project idea

---------

From: maki-KAWA (kawa-makio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2011 - 03:39:33 PDT

Dear Chantal Pinnow,

I would like everyone to work a little piece of the canvas and if possible,
I would love to integrate art works with harmony in school building..
http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/sotugyou.htm

Art e-Learning Center
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/epage.html
Yokohama International Art Education Association
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/Association.htm

Makio KAWASHIMA