Re:[teacherartexchange] Artists Statements

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 10:33:14 PDT

Greetings Wendy,

There is a lot of information on line about writing Artists Statement.
To see what some other Getty list members have submitted previously,
enter the following in your Google search:

"Artists Statements" Amanda Linn

Writing an artist statement was part of Amanda Linn's unit on creating
a portfolio.
Once on that site, search for Artist Statement and more will come up.
I think Pam Stephens also submitted something - but not sure now.

The additional links on the page may not be current. As you know, it
is impossible to keep up with the ever changing web.

Hope this helps,

Judy Decker

P.S. For all - remember to clip out member email addresses before you
click "Send". Also, Digest users, remember to remove the rest of the
digest and only include a "snippet" from the post to which you are
responding. Digest users, also remember to change the subject line so
it matches your post.