Re: [teacherartexchange] portfolio

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 04:25:22 PDT

I agree with Lois that a scrapbook is not a good idea. The scrapbook-portfolio sounds like a creative venture at best, "showing off" at worst. You'll be showing your portfolio to admin who may be more conservative and would appreciate a more straightforward approach without all the noise of a scrapbook. I don't use actual artwork but color photocopies or slides (!). You can demonstrate good design without being flamboyant.

Maggie