[teacherartexchange] portfolio

---------

From: janet wolfe (jawolfe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 19:48:17 PDT

Good evening,
I wish I could say that I am going to the conference but I am finishing my
student teaching this semester!
I have been struggling with how I should create my portfolio. When I view
some teachers portfolios, they seem to look like scrap books not portfolios.
Brightly colored paper around the artwork...it's not a family vacation
album! Also, the trend seems to be to photograph every piece of art, put
it in Photoshop, create a layout and print it on one large piece of paper.
I would rather just show the actual art in a well laid out format., not a
copy.
Any ideas, thoughts or comments?
Thank you,
Janet