RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 14, 2011

---------

From: Wendy Wells (wwells_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 07:56:33 PDT

does anybody have a good basic template for a high school artist statement? Or some examples. I will use them for original acrylic paintings.
Everyone going to NAEA. Have fun. Can't make it from here in snowy Vermont. Be glad to hear of any good ideas/stuff you collect!! Wendy
Wendy Wells
Visual Arts Teacher K-12
Bethel Schools
273 Pleasant Street