Re: [teacherartexchange] landscape painting follow up?

---------

From: Linda Kieling (go4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2011 - 18:24:33 PST

Betty, I think it is a perfect opportunity to investigate artists who
create site installations and their work. Perhaps as a transition
students could design a sculpture for the landscape they painted.

Keep us posted.
creatively, Linda
(middle school in Oregon)

from Betty: .....landscape-painting ......moving into our sculpture