RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA Convention Tips--existing document???

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 20:12:22 PST

Hi Amy!
I'm the one! I made that document last year after multiple emails on tips. I compiled them all and put it on a google docs link. http://tinyurl.com/4pabkfn

I offered to put one together again this year, but haven't heard anything. If anyone has some tips that I didn't list last year let me know. I'll put together a new doc and share it with everyone.

So sorry you can't go Amy. This year I'm paying my way, but it's well worth the money for me. I get so inspired.

Oh, and if you are on the list and presenting, please let me know your info and I will include it on the doc.

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA