RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA Convention Tips--FOUND IT!

---------

From: Amy Broady (ABroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 20:11:12 PST

Okay, final post, I promise. Don't know how I missed this in my first 4 or 5
searches, but I finally found the thread on "naea tips" that had a link to
the compiled list on Google Docs.

I'd like to sincerely thank Cheri Lloyd who compiled the ideas and formatted
this document and shared it with us on March 3, 2010. Below is an excerpt
from her post.:

1. If you just want the pdf, formatted and ready to print, use this link:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3XQ2VjcVtNfNGJiMThiOGEtYWZjMS00YmQ1LWF
iODUtNTZkM2E3YWNiOWU3&hl=en

2. If you would like to add to it, use this link. Warning, the font may be
different and the formatting got all funky, but you can type right onto it
from this link. Don't forget to save!
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXXQ2VjcVtNfZHN2NjZ0dF80ZHo2OXczZ2s&hl=en

Again, Cheri Lloyd of Ceres, CA is the one who did this for us last year.
THANK YOU, CHERI!!!

I was so happy to send the link to my friend who is going. I hope this helps
all of you who are prepping for the convention! Have a wonderful time!!!

Amy in TN