[teacherartexchange] NAEA Convention Tips--existing document???

---------

From: Amy Broady (ABroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 18:34:43 PST

Hello, all.
With the Seattle convention approaching, I'm sure it is on many folks' mind
these days.
Sadly--very sadly--I am unable to attend this year's convention, but a dear
friend of mine will be going, and I'm trying to give her as many tips as I
can to make the most of her experience.

Last year (I think) someone compiled a very thorough and thoughtful list of
tips gleaned from many of us. To be honest, I don't know if it was this
exact group (teacherartexchange) or one of the other art ed forums that many
of us belong to. I'm not even sure if it was last year or the year before.
All I know is that for some reason, all of my emails prior to May 2010 are
no longer to be found (that's another mystery right there, as I did not
delete them!), and I have not had any luck searching any of my Yahoo!
Groups. It may have been a Google doc, but I've had no luck searching there
either.

Does anyone remember this document? It was very thorough, extremely helpful.
Can anyone send it to me or tell me where I can find it online? Please?! I'd
like to have it again for future reference as well as to pass on to my
colleague/friend.

Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this! I hate not being able
to find info that I know I should have! I can't figure out what happened to
this document, as I thought I had saved it.

Amy in TN
Much quieter than I used to be, but ever thankful for this group