Re: [teacherartexchange] landscape painting follow up?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 09:38:37 PST

Hi Betty,
   British sculptor Henry Moore often placed his pieces in the landscapes that inspired them, including the sheep! Perhaps your students can design their sculptures to be a part of the landscapes they created.
     I have a book about Henry Moore sculptures in their landscape settings-- will send title later this afternoon.

       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
       Retired art teacher K-5

Sent from my iPhone