[teacherartexchange] landscape painting follow up?

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 08:03:56 PST

We are winding down a successful landscape-painting project that included color
theory, showing space and distance, value, etc., and ending up with a 5 x 7
acrylic landscape painting of original design (and choice of time of day,
season, etc).

I feel like I need a better follow-up than simply moving into our sculpture
project beginning. I want to build on what we have learned in a more meaningful
way.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Betty