[teacherartexchange] Day Four YAM and Art Education Advocacy

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2011 - 10:28:16 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

The Day Four Challenge Post has been posted. Go to:

 http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-simple-gifts-yam/
Take the YAM Challenge and Make one Simple Gift to advocate for Art Education.

Read about it at: http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-simple-gifts-yam/

I invite you to join the YAM Challenge and Advocate for Art Education.

Next week will be Art Education Advocacy Week and I invite you to follow these
series of posts:

What you will get are
1. Art Education Advocacy articles and handouts.
2. Talking points to Advocate for Art Education
3. An opportunity to Participate in Ten Lessons the Arts Teach!
4. An invitation for you to submit your student's work, information about your
YAM events, photos, etc on ArtEdOnline. I am preparing pages where I can
submit what you send me and put it up on a separate YAM or ArtEdAdvocacy Page
on ArtEdOnline. I will be publicizing this info to the press and others.
5. Ideas about how you can take Simple Steps that become Simple Gifts to
Advocate for an Education in Art.

Thanks for All you do!

Diane