RE: [teacherartexchange] Frank Stella

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 04:23:31 PST

I know this may sound flippant, but I once saw Frank Stella on the public train and wanted to ask him "Mr. Stella, how did you lose the tip of your finger?". I didn't of course. I thought the question would be unexpected (and I am sure rude...but I digress),and that it might open up a conversation about art in a different way.

San D