[teacherartexchange] Youth Art Month Challenge: ArtEdOnline

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2011 - 09:49:36 PST

Thanks to all of you that went to the ArtEdOnline.com blog site
yesterday and today to learn about the Youth Art Month Challenge.
Funny thing, the comments link was not working as intended so most
were not able to accept the Challenge using the comments link as
directed to accept the challenge. Just my luck! Sorry for the
inconvenience.

I tweaked the comments link and it is now operational. No more need
to enter your user name and password. Whew!

Kindly consider returning today and make a comment indicating that
you are accepting the Youth Art Month Challenge sponsored by
ArtEdOnline. Feel free to also make comments about how you intend to
participate. Click on the link or copy and paste this link directly
into your browser:
http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-take-the-youth-art-month-challenge/
While there, consider subscribing to the blog so you will get an
email notice when new posts are available.

Remember you can participate as much or as little as you would like.
Sorry for any inconvenience. I am determined not to let us stop what
could be a great opportunity for all of us to collectively advocate
for art education in K-12 programs.

Stay tuned later today for the second day post of the ArtEdOnline
Youth Art Month Challenge. It will arrive sometime tonight!

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D.
gregory.diane55@yahoo.com
dianegregory@artedonline.com

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
Henry David Thoreau, Walden