[teacherartexchange] Youth Art Month Challenge

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2011 - 18:18:32 PST

Greetings Art Educators

Take the Youth Art Month Challenge at:

http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-take-the-youth-art-month-challenge/

Copy and paste this address into your favorite browser and accept this
challenge.
This challenge will be available for the entire month of March. You can
participate as much or as little that you want!

Check it out. Now is the time to support and advocate for Art Education before
some potentially damaging decisions are made about K-12 art programs.

Please accept this challenge by going to:

http://www.artedonline.com/art-teachers-take-the-youth-art-month-challenge/

Cheers,

Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D.
www.artedonline.com

P.S. Spread the word to all your friends and colleagues.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education
dgregory@mail.twu.edu