[teacherartexchange] Aaaaagh! Scissors!

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2011 - 11:24:42 PST

I am so sick of scissors breaking! Can anyone recommend a brand of
scissors that will stand up to the abuse of the art classroom? I have
a really hard time finding scissors that don't have plastic handles
that break when a kid inevitably tries to crank down on a piece of
cardboard or wire, etc... The scissors I have now can maybe cut one
thickness of paper, and that's it. Anything beyond that and they
break. Even paper with glue on it is breaking the handles after a
while.

I need some hardcore scissors. Bulletproof, even.

--
Rebecca Burch
http://flavors.me/rebeccaburch