Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 30, 2010

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2010 - 13:17:34 PDT

Hi all!

I'm very excited to say that one of my students 'Tatianna71' has been
chosen as one of artsonias 'Artists of the Week'! If you have time
please check out the website: www.artsonia.com and vote for her.
The link to vote is under 'Artists of the Week' in black type and once
you click on it, it will take you to the voting page. She's the 3rd
grader who drew the flowers, you'll see her name. Please vote if you
can, I really want her to win this!!!

Thanks so much!