Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] photos on this list-arts day

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 16:33:43 PDT

I have lots of great photos of arts day. Do we have a forum for sharing them on this site? I get my art sites all mixed up. I was using the photos to make thank you notes for the presenters until I was called in by the district administration during my planning period today to be told I will be traveling next year- after 22 years at one school! Yikes- at least it will be one other school that I will only go to on Friday. I will be sharing that school with one other 2nd year teacher who will be there two other days. I will still teach all the students at my home school but won't have to do academic assistance, technology and shelf library books. And I live between both schools- equal distance. Just enough to shake up things. So all in all not bad, but these are scary times for education and maybe especially the arts!
                  Jeryl In SC

To unsubscribe go to