[teacherartexchange] photos on this list-arts day

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 16:33:43 PDT

I have lots of great photos of arts day. Do we have a forum for sharing them on this site? I get my art sites all mixed up. I was using the photos to make thank you notes for the presenters until I was called in by the district administration during my planning period today to be told I will be traveling next year- after 22 years at one school! Yikes- at least it will be one other school that I will only go to on Friday. I will be sharing that school with one other 2nd year teacher who will be there two other days. I will still teach all the students at my home school but won't have to do academic assistance, technology and shelf library books. And I live between both schools- equal distance. Just enough to shake up things. So all in all not bad, but these are scary times for education and maybe especially the arts!
                  Jeryl In SC