RE: [teacherartexchange] arts day- great fun!

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2010 - 15:40:14 PDT

Wow Jeryl,
This sounds like such a great day! I would love to see pictures and hear more about it. Maybe it should be your next NAEA convention workshop.

My Fine Arts Gala night is this Tuesday night. I have been so tired with all the planning and you just gave me some renewed inspiration. Thanks!

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA