[teacherartexchange] Attention New Art Teachers!

---------

From: Sarah Manger (sbmanger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 06:49:54 PDT

Iím writing my thesis on how well art teacher
preparation programs ACTUALLY prepare teachers for the real world.† If youíre within your first 3 years of
teaching art, please consider taking this short survey (10 MINUTES MAX!) to
help me discover what is and isnít working.†
Plus, to show my gratitude for your input, you can choose to receive a tried
and true lesson plan and/or the results from this study. If interested, please
follow this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZCPW96B
†Thanks!

Sarah Manger