[teacherartexchange] student on Artsonia

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 15:47:33 PDT

I found out this morning that one of my students has been selected as a finalist for this week's "Artist of the Week" award for
the PreK-3rd age group. The finalist who receives the most online votes between
now and Saturday March 20 will be selected as our "Artist of the Week."

 To view the finalists and cast your vote, simply click on the link
below and vote for Ashton791, from La France Elementary, in the PreK-3rd age group. Voting is limited to one vote per computer per day for each age
group!
  http://www.artsonia.com/aotw/vote/0/8396565 The "Artist of the Week" will be featured on the Artsonia homepage and will
receive a commemorative plaque from Artsonia. In addition, Blick Art Materials
has generously donated $100 gift certificates to the winning teachers and $50 to
the winning artists.
        If you haven't checked out Artsonia yet, this is a good chance. My students and parents have become really involved in their artwork this year. My school ranks #2 in our state for comments which I think is great - means they are communicating about art! So if you get a chance in the next few days, log on and vote for Ashton791.
                thanks,
                          Jeryl in SC