Re: [teacherartexchange] Call for Ideas

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 09:14:28 PDT

Hi, Joe,

Not exactly 3D, but I taught weaving in my 3D classes. We started on cardboard looms; the diagrams for various weaves are on IAD. You can then graduate to ¨3D¨ weavings using old rakes, chicken wire, or branches; embroidery on burlap; crocheting hacky sacks. It´s cleeeaaaan and keeps the students really focused at the end of a semester because it requires concentration.