RE: [BULK] Re:[teacherartexchange] plaster and tempera+cleaning brushes

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 07:11:08 PDT

Thank you, one last question, I have no budget in art, so my supplies
are precious to me, if the students are painting, then would you
encourage them to always leave the brush in water so the bristles do not
dry with paint?

This will not damage the bristles? And then plastic handles are the best
investment, they won't damage in water. I have wood currently and they
are near the end of their life...three years not bad.

Brand preference.