Re: [BULK] Re:[teacherartexchange] plaster and tempera

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 07:00:10 PDT

That all seems good except the trash that is created by the
disposable aprons. Keeping clothes clean is important, and an old t-
shirt will work, until it comes to peeling it off, and then what? It
gets thrown in a pile and someone else could put it on
backward...paint on clothes. In 40 minute periods I find that smocks
have to be self serve. It's a tad complicated.