Re:[teacherartexchange] plaster and tempera

---------

From: menichino (jlmenichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 17:08:14 PDT

Thanks for all the great advice re: painting on plaster. I feel like I
should have known that!  I guess because it's always worked before I
didn't think to read the label on the plaster craft box which does,
indeed, not recommend using tempera.  So I shall have lots of acrylic
on my requisition for next year.
With thanks --
Liz in rural NY