Re: [BULK] Re:[teacherartexchange] plaster and tempera

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 13:44:11 PDT

I like the taklon bristles and plastic handles. Sometimes they have to bring me their brush so I can check it. Usually I'll give them all a good wash every couple of classes. Prima brush cleaner for an overnight soak occasionally. I keep kiss off stain remover out and a bag of 100 plastic disposable aprons. I LOVE the new no-stick pallettes. We paint on them for a couple of weeks then carefully peel up the paint layer for use in collages, etc. Acrylic is worth the trouble.