RE: [BULK] Re:[teacherartexchange] plaster and tempera

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 12:21:55 PDT

Okay I love the advice, but I have a question, I teach 1-8, and acrylic is hard to clean, and it does not come off clothes, so what would you adivise, I do have the older ones use smocks, but we still have trouble getting the brushes really clean.

Also what are the best, longest lasting brushes for elementary? Plastic handles but what bristles.

Thanks I learn so much from you.