Re: [teacherartexchange] plaster and tempera

---------

From: Barbara Marder (marder621_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2010 - 06:31:55 PST

Tempera paint does not have a binder that will adhere to plaster. It would chip off a plaster wall as well.

To save those projects I would dilute white school glue with enough water to make it spreadable, and, with a wide brush, coat all the painted projects. The glue might act as a seal.

in the future, use a acrylic paint for those projects.

Barbara from Boston